1) Answer the questions as well as you can, but using only song names from one artist.
2) Try not to repeat a song title
3) Pick your own artist, leave mine alone (to quote someone).
4) Tag a bunch of friends. Tag, you're it.
So I first saw this on Life in the House of No Sleep's blog and I agree that it would be super fun to do. I was too
So here is my life according to Hannah!
1. Are you a male or female? Super Girl
2. Describe yourself: Rock Star
3. How do you feel? I Got Nerve
4. Describe where you currently live: East Northumberland High (not quite sure where that is but if it's on the East Coast, then it fits the answer)
5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Best of Both Worlds (you know, this world and the other world...dum dum dum)
6. Your favorite form of transportation: Old Blue Jeans (um, walking...um, in my old blue jeans?? it's a stretch, I know.)
7. Your best friend is: True Friend
8. Your favorite color is: Clear (damnit Hannah...can't you have any COLORFUL songs?!)
9. What's the weather like? Ice Cream Freeze/Let's Chill (and I mean this in more of a "it's hot so let's chill with some ice cream" kind of way!)
10. Favorite time of day: G.N.O./Girl's Night Out
11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Life's What You Make It
12. What is life to you? The Good Life
13. Your relationships: The Other Side of Me
14. Your fear: Good and Broken
15. What is the best advice you have to give? You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home
16. If you could change your name, you would change it to: Hoedown Throwdown (ok, so it's technically a Miley song but bitches don't mess with a name like that!)
17. Thought for the day: Let's Dance
18. How I would like to die: The Bone Dance (sounds freaky deaky, right?)
19. My soul's present condition: Start All Over
20. My motto: Make Some Noise


2 comments:
yeah for playing.
Awesome. Having two girly tweens in my house...I can so relate to the Hannah Montana craze. So what if I watch it when I'm home alone. Boo to haters :)
P.S. I stopped by after visiting Rambler's blog today...and thought I should definitely offer up at least one comment, in lieu of all of the ones you're missing from not being featured on Sits :)
Have a great day!!
Post a Comment